I get it. Hiring someone to come into your home can feel daunting. It can feel risky, especially if you don’t know me. But today I want to take the “daunting” out of booking me to style your home. Today I want to make it WAY less risky to work with me. Today I’m going to outline exactly the kind of people I get excited about working with… and who knows?! Maybe that person is you!
We’re a match made in heaven if…
- You value your home being both beautiful and functional
- You know that I will steward your money well & will stick within your budget
- You are open and honest with me
- You value good communication and efficiency
- You want to stop wasting money on things that don’t work for your home
- You have a space that you aren’t happy with or doesn’t meet your needs
- You want your home to function well for you & your family
- You know that I have your best in mind
- You have questions about your space that keep nagging you
- You desire to create a space that is cozy and reflects your style
- You know the value of bringing in a professional
- You are invested in creating a home that you love
- You want a second set of eyes to help bring your vision to life OR You don’t have any idea where to start and need someone to guide you
I love serving homeowners by helping them create functional and cozy spaces that cultivate contentment and joy. That’s the whole heart behind Mysa Home Styling—people loving the home they’re in! It is my absolute joy to watch someone go from feeling discontent, confused, or apathetic about their home, to feeling excited, joy-filled, and intentional about their space.
So if you match the description above, check out my services, testimonials, and portfolio, then drop me a line if you’d like to explore more about what it could look like to work with me (of if you’re ready to book!). I can’t wait to help you create a home that is functional and cozy!